At Arch Dental Associates, our number one goal is to provide our patients with safe, gentle and exceptional dental care. We understand that visiting the dentist comes with some anxiety, and we want to alleviate that stress as best we can. Our dentists and team members will make your comfort our top priority, especially upon your first visit at our practice.
What to bring to your first appointment:
- Your completed patient information form
- Your insurance card
What to expect during your first visit:
- We will review your dental and medical history forms
- The hygienist will take x-rays of your teeth and mouth
- The hygienist will then clean and polish your teeth, checking for any cavities or signs of tooth decay or gingivitis.
- The doctor will meet with you to discuss your x-rays, work with you to create a personal treatment plan, as well as answer any questions you may have.
Appointments can last between 45 to 90 minutes, so keep this in mind when you are scheduling your visits. It is important to stay on top of your dental health, so be sure to maintain routine checkups. The American Dental Association recommends visiting your dentist every 6 months to keep your teeth and gums healthy.
If you have any questions, or if you are ready to schedule your first appointment with Arch Dental Associates, call us.