A revolution in orthodontics, Invisalign clear aligners provide an effective way to straighten your teeth while remaining virtually invisible. Wearing the comfortable, customized aligners will gradually shift your teeth into their correct position. Correcting teeth alignment is imperative, not just cosmetic wise, but for overall health as well. Invisalign offers the best of both worlds: comfortable, efficient straightening with an essentially invisible appearance.
The Invisalign Treatment Process
- Initially, we will have a consultation to discuss if Invisalign is right for you, and address any questions or concerns you have about the treatment, insurance or costs.
- Once you’re ready to proceed, x-rays and impressions are administered to create an individual treatment plan – including the position of your teeth and how they will align with treatment.
- Using your treatment plan, clear aligners are created customized to your teeth. Simply wear them everyday, taking them out to eat, brush and floss.
- You advance in the treatment by switching out aligners every two weeks for a fresh set. You will also meet with us every six weeks or so to examine your progress.
- Full treatment usually lasts around one year for adults on average. For best results, wear your aligners 20-22 hours a day. Once the treatment is complete, you will have a confident new smile!
Advantages of Invisalign
- Clear aligners are virtually invisible as opposed to metal brackets and wires
- Aligners are customized to fit your teeth, eliminating discomfort and irritation
- Aligners are conveniently removable for brushing or cleaning
- No food restrictions
- Helps in avoiding periodontal disease, which can stem from misaligned teeth
- Can alleviate issues such as bite problems, mouth sores and speaking/chewing difficulties
To schedule a consultation or ask any questions, please contact Arch Dental at your earliest convenience. Together, we can shape the smile you’ve always dreamed of!